Nexonos Logistics started its operations on August 1st, 2010 in Turku, Finland. There is a growing need for outsourced logistics services which provide added value services to customers. The tendency is that customers want to focus on their core functions and by outsourcing logistics to a neutral logistics service provider brings cost efficiency to operations.
- Logistics Market Update 10.11.2023 November 9, 2023
- “Outsourcing warehouse to a 3PL partner” by Jussi Laaksonen November 9, 2023
- Transforming Supply Chain: The Advantage of 4PL Over 3PL October 5, 2023
- Logistics Market Update 05.10.2023 October 5, 2023
- Logistics Market Update 07.09.2023 September 7, 2023